Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We Wish You a Spooky Evening and a night filled with Fear...

I love this time of year! Bwahahaha, (insert evil laugh) I also love that my husband loves to dress up as much as I do and makes it a whole family event.




Grandpa even stopped by with his bucket of Eyeballs! Good job DAD, now you know where I get my love for Halloween from ;)


This year I took the kids and some friends to the Corn Maze and we had a BLAST!!
I'm not sure who had more fun, me or them...next year the whole family is going for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously I am dying with laughter over Ben's costume!! It was great. I don't think I out did you on the food. You had some great food this year and so realistic too! I think we need to throw a party together one of these years. We could definatly have a hit!

    ReplyDelete