Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finally the END of July!!!

And for once I thought it was going to slow down this last week of July. HA HA was I wrong.

Monday
we had our 4H group over for the end of the summer party!! Pizza, Ping Pong, Volleyball, and the Waterslide! Wahoo!! We and when I say "we" I mean Ben, had a great group of kids, Oh and an awesome Leader...way to go Honey!!!




They had a lot of FUN!!!

Later that night when we were up in Island Park taking care of the cabin for my Grandpa Stoddard, I received a phone call from my friend Jess. She is the new morning Co-Host on 105.5 The Hawk. She asked if I wanted to go to Boise Thursday for the Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw Concert. Oh and we had backstage Meet and Greets to Lady A!!! UH YES of course I did!!!

Wednesday Enjoyed Rigby Lake with my kids and the kiddos from Apple Tree.

Thursday We left at around noon from IF and were on our way to the concert. We arrived in Boise got settled in our Hotel Room (thanks 105.5 again) and got ready for the concert. So we got there and ended up being the first ones in line to meet Lady A!!!

It was an amazing concert and I had soooo much fun! Thanks again Jess!!!

1 comment:

  1. It pays to have great friends! That was way nice of her to think of you. Jess is looking great. How amazing that you got to meet them!

    ReplyDelete